Monday, July 25, 2011

My first post ever :)

What an amazing weekend! Our friends Monica & Rusty came to visit from Pennsylvania. They got in Friday evening...I starved myself all day so we could go to El Tap as soon as they arrived. Yummy, yummy :) Speaking of food, we ate WAY TOO MUCH! Let's see...El Tap, twice...Sonic, twice...Pizza Hut...Zaxby's...Bojangle's. I think it's safe to say I gained about 10 lbs! 

Saturday evening we celebrated our friends Berrin & Judson at their wedding shower. Friends of Judson's family hosted the event in Wendell. It had a tropical theme...beautiful flowers, tropical food, and lots of laughs!

Sunday afternoon we headed back to Wendell to Berrin & Judson's home to welcome our friends Kati & Billy back to the good ole United States of America. They've been in Korea for a few years (Billy is a military man), but they're heading to a new post in Arizona. Thank goodness, they're back! It was so great to catch up with all my Barton/Tri Sigma ladies.

Afterwards we headed to Pikeville to see my favorite little princess, Paislee. She's so flippin' smart! I've never met a child that could do a camal or crab impression...maybe a cat or dog, but never a crab *click click* She has such a great mommy :)

It was an absolutely awesome weekend, but sadly, it came to a very quick end. It's back to work!

Yay! There you go. My first post ever! How did I do guys? :)

3 comments: