Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Countdown to Disney World - part one!

In exactly 15 days, Freddy & I will head down to Orlando, FL to obtain our marriage license & meet with our Reverend. And of course we'll pop over to Disney World for a few days :) In honor of this joyous occasion, here are my favorite things - Disney style, as Monica says!

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios

Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge Villas, but we're looking forward to staying at Bay Lake Towers

Favorite Attraction: I can only do this by park.... too many to pick from! 
Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain
Epcot: Soarin' 
Holleywood Studios: Rockin' Roller Coaster 
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest 

Favorite World Showcase Country: Italy 

Favorite Fireworks Show: Wishes at Magic Kingdom 

Favorite Snack: Danishes :) 

Favorite Counter Service Restaurant: ABC Commissary  

Favorite Table Service Restaurant: Narcoossee's at Grand Floridian 

Favorite "Show": Beauty and the Beast 

Favorite Theater-based attraction: Mickey's PhilarMagic

Favorite Adult Beverage: Lemon slushie in France at Epcot (it has vodka in it) 

Favorite "line" from an attraction: In the words of Steven Tyler, "3-2-1" (Rockin' Roller Coaster)

Favorite song from an attraction: "Yo Ho" from Pirates 

3 comments:

  1. I love it..... Rusty and I both actually laughed out loud when we saw danishes!!!!! I can't wait to hear Fred say "Babe, I want a danish....." or "If I ride that ride (talking about Tower of Terror) I get a danish"..... hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or "this place is freakin' filthy!!" LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, we could prolly do a post of our own favorite quotes from each other! I am sure most of them would come from Fred and Rus :)

    ReplyDelete