Saturday, August 6, 2011

One step closer...

One step closer to being Mrs. Massimi :) Freddy & I picked out our wedding bands today at Bailey's! Freddy picked out a very simple yellow gold band, and mine compliments my engagement ring. And the best thing...they were having a sale so we got a discount, plus Freddy referred a buddy of his to Bailey's so we got a referral discount as well. Woo hoo!! They'll have to resize both our rings, along with my engagement ring so everything will fit perfectly. Feels funny not having my ring :( Oh well, we'll pick up everything on Tuesday.


That was pretty much the most exciting part of our day. We woke up early to load up the trailer & move some of our furniture to our new place, but it rained alllll day long. So instead of an active day of moving, we stayed in bed & watched TV till 2pm, LOL. That's when we finally got up & headed out to pick out the rings & grab dinner at El Tap...oh yeah!


Now we're back at home watching "Celebrity Ghost Stories," and packing. I love these kinda shows, but I'll definitely regret watching it when it comes time for bed. 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. El Tap..... my favorite place to eat in Wilson/Rocky Mount!!!!

    ReplyDelete