Monday, September 12, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Yes, I know - my Bachelorette Party was Saturday night! I haven't had a second before now to blog about it. But finally, here it is!!


Some of my besties joined me Saturday to celebrate one of my last night's as a single lady. We started our night at Erin's place for Wine & Cheese. It was so cute! Erin had a number of different wines to sample, and paired different types of cheese with each. I discovered I really like goat cheese (never would have thought) and havarti. Delicious! 


Nicci hired a driver for the night, LeRoy. We're responsible adults :) He picked us up from Erin's & we headed to The Cheesecake Factory. The wait was waaayyyy too long so we tried Red Monkey next door. It's a new restaurant right beside The Cheesecake Factory & I've been wanting to try it ever since it opened. I had the Shrimp Pesto on whole wheat penne pasta...delicious, but a huge portion! I couldn't even eat a quarter of it. And the Metropolitan martini wasn't bad either :)


Afterwards we hit downtown Raleigh, starting at Cashmere. Cashmere is a really nice bar known mainly for their huge list of martinis. Here's a picture of Erin & I - I'm enjoying a SPINtini!



We were ready to dance, and there wasn't much dancing going on there so we headed to Still Life. They waived our cover charge because we were celebrating. Woo hoo! We danced the night away. But as always, all good things must come to an end & before we knew it, it was time for Cinderella to leave the ball. LeRoy picked us up & we headed back to Erin's, but first we had to make a few pit stops. We stopped at Snoopy's, a hot dog joint downtown, for Nicci & Erin. And I got LeRoy to stop at McDonald's for me so I got him some nuggets - great thank you gift, don't you think? Lol

Once we got back, we all crashed!!!!! I can't last as long as I used to :) But it was a great night with great friends, dancing, & drinks. Thanks so much everyone! And for those that weren't able to join us, I missed you tons. You were there with me in spirit! :)

2 comments:

  1. awww so nice to see you had a good time. Sorry I missed your big night.... but I was there in spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you post because if I hadn't read 'Bolesno Grinje', I would have been misled. You are so right in all the points you raised. staggered was cruelty masqueraded as tradition.Vegas Exclusive

    ReplyDelete