Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Help!!!

This morning as I was trying to grab an extra 20 minutes of sleep before starting my day, a very noisy cricket outside of my bedroom window decided it was time for me to get up! He just would not shut up. Yes, I've decided it's a male cricket :) Sooooo, I got up - couldn't take it anymore. Well, I'm back in bed trying to catch some much needed zzzzzz's & he's back. He has been screaming for over an hour now! I mean, seriously - it's nonstop. He just won't quit! I bang, bang, bang on the window & he stops for like a second, but then starts back up again. And guess what?!? Now he has a friend. Another cricket that doesn't make such a constant noise, but chirps in once & a while. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of this sucker, please let me know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment