Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bridal Shower

I'm sure we all have "those days" where work stresses us to the max & we feel we're going to lose our minds, but then something like this happens... 

My Rocky Mount co-workers joined me in celebrating my upcoming wedding by throwing me a bridal shower after work tonight. It was the cutest thing! Two of my branch managers hosted it, decorating our plain little board room in hot pink everything - balloons, napkins, plates & more. We enjoyed finger sandwiches, fruit & veggies, chips & dip, and of course, cake. Check it out - isn't it cute?!?




I must admit - I have some of the sweetest co-workers. They spoiled me rotten not only with the food, but with the gifts. We received lots of Target gift cards, and many items from our registry, including a large serving bowl & 3-tier pastry stand. Ya'll get ready for some entertaining at the Massimi house!

And of course I was able to bring some cake home. Freddy & my brother, who had dinner together while I was at the bridal shower, dove into what was left of the cake. Freddy pulled the bow tie off the cake - check out this goofball :) Can you believe I'm marrying those guy in 4 days? Woo hoo!!! So excited!!! 



Everyone have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Freddy :) Can't wait to see pictures from the big day, wish I could be there! The cake is super cute!

    ReplyDelete